***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, March 3, 2008

Saturday

We spent Saturday watching it snow and then the shoveling snow. I think we ended up getting about 8 inches. It was at least that much. Then we ran McKaylie to and from a play date, cleaned the church building, ran Myshel home so she could go babysitting and then ran to Walmart for all those things we'd be needing Monday morning for school. I think I'm realizing why time seems to fly by......because we are constantly going! Although I'm not completely convinced that if we stopped running around that time would go any slower!!!

2 Comments:

Katy said...

oh gosh..i totally know how you feel!!!! *hugs*

Aren't you soo sick of the snow? I am...we got a ton too...however...today it is warm and beautiful!!! WOOHOO!!!!! :) have a great day Cindy!

Laurie said...

We have NO snow. Just wind! I hate it. But I'm so sorry that you got more snow. I kind of used to want to live in Maine, but maybe in the fall when the leaves are pretty. I don't think I would like so much snow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...