***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, March 21, 2008

My Boys.....

Yesterday we got cards in the mail from the kid's grandparents. They send them almost every holiday and they always have money in them. Noah asked me to open his envelope for him, so I slipped the money out to see if he'd notice......
Noah: Mmmoooommmm!!!!
Me: What?
Noah: Where's my money?
Me: What money?
Noah: The money from my card! Grandma always sends money!
Me: Why do they always send money?
Noah: I don't know, but they do. Where is it?
I handed it over to him.
Noah: See, I told you they always send money!

After taking the kids to the free matinee on base to see "Enchanted", I asked them if they liked it. The girls did, Noah thought it was ok, but Vance said it was waaaayyyy to girly!
Me: There were some funny parts in it, though, right?
Vance, grimmacing: Yeah, but the funny parts didn't balance out the girly parts.

1 Comment:

Laurie said...

My kids just watched this last night. My little ones thought it was scarey, my girls loved it and the boys thought it was too wierd. I didn't watch it with them though so I can't vote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...