***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, March 21, 2008

I Didn't Know That!

I found this on Crazy Lady on Road 80's blog. I thought it was pretty interesting, so I'm going to pass it along. I hope she doesn't mind.
*
This year is the earliest Easter any of us will ever see in our life time. Only those that are 95 yrs. or older have seen it this early. The next time it will be on March 23rd, is in 2228. Only 220 yrs. from now. Last time was 1913. We are able to share in this rare event.

2 Comments:

Jan said...

Wow. Your blog is way more exciting than mine. Thanks for stopping by and I am honored that you did. I thought that fact was interesting about this Easter. I felt it was so early and I wondered why. Then I saw that and it finally made sense. I am planning a trip to MN this September. I am so excited. Take Care and have a wonderful Easter. And you LDS too I see.

Katy said...

Very interesting!!! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...