***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 18, 2008

A New Do.....

My kids are officially on winter break. Chad also took leave and will have the week off from work. So, we will have a whole week to spend together. We don't plan on going any where special, just whatever comes to mind at the time. I'm mostly just looking forward to some time off from the running around and being together as a family. I hope the kids see it that way, too. It's raining today, which makes it look rather dreary outside. It's a good day to cuddle up and watch movies!


Over the weekend, McKaylie got her hair cut. I had had enough. Her hair is so thick that if she doesn't keep it brushed it just looks ratty. I gave her a choice, she could keep it brushed and pulled back out of her face or she could get it cut. After 3 days of trying to keep it brushed, she told me she wanted it cut. I was very relieved! I really like her new hair-do. It makes her look older, though. When Chad saw her after she cut it and told me to go back to the store and get his little girl back!

Before:


After:




6 Comments:

Laurie said...

Wow! Her hair cut really did grow her up! She is very cute! I hope you have a fun week together as a family!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Cute cut! Have a great week with your family!!

Maine Mom said...

I love McKaylie's new hair do! It does make her look older.

I hope you are having a nice vacation. We haven't done much and some days have seemed long, but it's hard to believe it is Thursday already!

Phae-Jae said...

I love it! She has very pretty hair!

Life ticks on said...

Too cute. I love it when they decide. I am thinking its time for an intervention with my two older girls at this point too. haha. I may try your if you brush it AND keep it pulled back I will be happy.

Jan said...

Cute new do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...