***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Great Birthday.....

Happy Birthday I had a great birthday. I did have to shovel snow, go grocery shopping, do the dishes, pick-up the house and do laundry....but really I do most of those things everyday, so, I won't complain.
That night Chad made me a lobster dinner.......
They were sooooo good! Look at the steam coming off of them. Yum Yum!
We had cake from Cold Stone Creamery. It was soo good, too. Mine was a raspberry cheesecake and the other one was a chocolate lovers....whatever (I obvisouly didn't pick it out!)
I bought myself a new Mary Engelbreit calendar. It's very cute I might have to post these, too. They're monthly ones, those.
Chad bought me this Willow Tree figurine-Promise---I love Willow Tree
Chad and the kids also bought me a new camera. I really like it, but now I'll have to figure out how it works. It has a better zoom than my last one, which is what I really wanted. My mom sent me a box full of lots of little goodies, my favorite was a bouquet of roses that are made of really thin wood. They're so pretty and you would never know they were wood. My in-laws sent me some money, which I spent on lots and lots of scrapbook stuff. It was fun and I found some really great deals! I got phone calls from my family, which I also love. It's always nice to hear from everyone and catch up on what's going on. It was a great birthday. Thanks for all your birthday wishes for me, too.








5 Comments:

ShellyH said...

Happy Birthday Cindy! My hubby always gets my Birthday cakes from Coldstone Creamery too!

Katy said...

So glad you had such a nice birthday!!! :) that is wonderful! :) Those cakes look GREAT! :) I have never eaten lobster before...isn't it weird when it is looking at you? LOL But i am so glad you enjoyed it! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

A birthday celebration is not complete without lobster. :-)

I love the figurine Chad bought you. It reminds me of the two of you. :-)

I'm glad you had a fun birthday!

Laurie said...

I have never had coldstone ice cream and I have never had lobster so I have no idea how great your birthday really was but they both sound yummy and I'm so glad that you had such a great day surrounded by people who love you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...