***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, January 4, 2008

Uh, Yeah........More Snow!

Now what would my blog be without snow pictures, huh. I know that the people living in the midwest have tons more snow than we do, but we still have a lot of snow!
In less than a week we had at least 2 feet of new snow fall. It's not snowing anymore right now, but the temperatures have been hanging around 0 degrees! It's crazy around here!
That's McKaylie sitting up there. This pile is at least 7 feet high!
But, by next Wednesday we're suppose to be in the high 40's. I'm hoping to get rid of most of this snow, before the next storm hits!
It was pretty to look at. I love it when there's snow on the trees. I'd just like a little less on the roads!

5 Comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'm so glad we don't get that much snow! My boys would love it though. I do wish we'd get at least one good dumping though. We haven't been able to build a snowman or really have a good snowball fight yet...

Laurie said...

I'm with Holly on this one. We need just one good snow storm! Today our whole one inch melted away. It was so sad. Looks like tons of fun but zero degrees is very cold!!!!

Katy said...

oh goodness...we have lots of snow too...LOL but i am looking forward to it warming up and all that snow melting! Snow is pretty...but SO COLD. LOL I will be happy with it in the 40's and 50's! LOL

I hope you have a good rest of your weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Brenda and I have never seen snow. Brenda is only two so she has plenty of time. It sure looks beautiful. I would no idea how to deal with snow on the roads.

Laurie said...

Cindy, I have a little award for you on my blog page. Come over and pick it up!!!

I missed your regular monday post! I hope that you are just so busy playing in all that snow that you have had no time to blog about it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...