***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To Firefox or Not To Firefox???

I downloaded the Firefox browser yesterday and have been trying it out. I've heard some good things about it, but I'm not sure if I see enough of a difference to make me want to switch completely. My blogs and others look the same and I never had a problem with Internet Explorer freezing up on me. My daughter hates Firefox, my son loves it. So for all of you out there, I have some questions:
Which one do you like better, Firefox, or Internet Explorer? What do you like about them? What do you not like? Which one do you use and why? I would really love your opinions!

4 Comments:

Katy said...

i used to be a die hard IE fan....however...now, i ONLY use firefox. My IE always freezes up on me and i use graphics alot with stuff...and it always messes up on me with IE. I like firefox because it also saves usernames and passwords at places...that saves time!!! :)

Maine Mom said...

I've never had a problem with internet explorer, but Matt HATES it, so he has converted me to Firefox. I use Firefox for everything except a few internet sites like Netflix when we want to watch a video on our computer and Nickjr. videos on the computer. Those videos will not work with Firefox for some reason. I do like the Google box at the top of Firefox and I like the fact you can highlight a word, right click on it, and the word will get googled in a new window. That can be handy.
Good luck!

Life ticks on said...

Never used firefox so dont know. I guess I am just too lazy to do it. I know a lot of the schools around here use it and it makes things easier to do the same as them KWIM?

Laurie said...

I know nothing about either. I use IE but only because that's all I know! Sorry! Good luck though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...