***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley

This would not be my blog, if I didn't post about President Hinckley today....
Yesterday when I picked Myshel up from seminary she told me that President Hinckley had passed away. My heart and mind have been filled with so many thoughts and emotions since. What a wonderful man he was. I would think that he has touched every heart of everyone one who has heard him speak. Even his gaze through the TV screen could bring peace and love. He was a kind, humble, inspired man of God. We will miss him so much here and I'm sure that he continues his wonderful work and mission still.
Without a doubt, he returned with honor.

2 Comments:

Maine Mom said...

This has been an understandably popular topic around the LDS blogosphere. President Hinckley was indeed a great man and a great prophet.

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This was a nice post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...