***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, January 18, 2008

A Little Less Conversation......

Here's some conversations that I wanted to keep/share:

McKaylie: "Mom, why do you always put a different spoon in my lunch everyday?" (I send different colored, plastic spoons with animals on them)
Me: "Because they get dirty and I need to wash them."
McKaylie: "They're not dirty. I make sure I lick them clean before I put them back in my lunch box".

Noah: "Mom do you want to see my big muscles?"
Me: "Yes, show me." He pulls up his sleeve and shows me his muscle.
Noah: "Do you know where I got them?"
Me: "Where?"
Noah: "Milk, I drink it at school."

Chad was teasing Myshel by telling her that he was going to buy an old beat up truck and that's what she was going to be driving when she gets her license. She didnt' think he was funny. I told her that when I learned to drive, my parents had 2 vehicles, my mom's nice car, and my dad's huge three quarter ton truck. I was only allowed to drive the truck. It was huge and a stick shift. I could barely push in the clutch, even with the seat pulled all the way forward.
Chad to Myshel: " Yeah, it was a huge, yellow/gold truck. I loved seeing your mom driving it. She looked so hot!"
Myshel: "I serisouly doubt that mom ever looked hot."

While playing a hunting game on the PS2....
Vance: "Look there's 2 moose."
McKaylie: "Maybe they're a boy and a girl and they're married"
Vance: "Till death do they part" and then he shot one.



5 Comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

LOL! Oh, too funny! I love the funny conversations my kids come up with. Thanks for sharing. I will be snickering all morning.

Laurie said...

Ha! Ha! I love these! I think your kids would get along great with mine! They all think alike.

Katy said...

haha!! Those are all so cute!

Life ticks on said...

Soooo Funny.

I love it.

I also remember learning on a stick shift... whats up with that???

Unknown said...

I love to hear what kids say. Thanks for the laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...