***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Daily Dose

I told you that I love awards, and I really do. This one is especially nice because it means someone, Maine Mom, reads my blog regularly. I love that and I love her, too! Thank You!

Xandra from Heart of Service has created this fun award. Here is what she says: "It's for blogs that I must read every day without fail . . . They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post..."



So, I'm going to pass this on to my daily doses......
Mom2My6Kids
Katy
Life Ticks On
Marie
2 Kids and Tired

Honorable Mentions
Maine Mom--I read her blog everyday, but she gave the award to me
Wild Daisies--I also read her blgo everyday, but she gave the award to Maine Mom



6 Comments:

Katy said...

Thank you so much Cindy!!! It means a lot to me that you read my blog daily! I appreciate it! Also...thank you for your comment on my confusion post. It really helped and i totally appreciate it! i hope you have a great weekend! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You're so sweet! Thank you so much! You've made my day!

Unknown said...

You are so sweet Cindy. Everyone who is not hooked on your blog is missing out!

Have a great weekend! I hope you're staying warm. :-)

Your favorite sister said...

Oh thank you! Sorry it took so long to notice. Life here has been crazy with Harmony being sick and then I caught some little flu bug. I will put it on my site and then give it out to people too! :~)

Laurie said...

Thank you Cindy! You are part of my daily dose also!

Anonymous said...

Dear Cindy and family---I did so enjoy your thouhts, messages and pictures. Just got your address from your Mother last night. Take care, each of you. The Weather there must be kinda' on the cool side. we have had quite a lot of rain the last couple days.
we love you each. The three from Nevada.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...