***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, January 18, 2008

BFF-Blog Friend Forever




Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love getting awards, I really do! Mom2My6Kids was so sweet to give me this award. I really do think that she is a great friend that I've found through blogging! So now I get to pass it along too. So I am choosing:

Marie- Because blogging is how we keep up with each other now and I miss her

Life Ticks On- Because I found her through blogging and we seem to have so many similarities, she must be my kindred spirit

Holly- Even though she's the one who gave it to Mom2My6Kids, I'm going to give it back to her, because I just love her and her blog

Katy- Because she is just so inspiring to me and I love her beautiful spirit!




5 Comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You're so sweet! Thank you so much. You've completely made my evening!

Your favorite sister said...

awww! I miss you too. I always think about you when I am skipping sunday school...I mean uh...I totally miss you too! :(

Thanks for making me one of your bff's! How do I add the button to my blog so that I can give it out?

Katy said...

aww, that is sooo sweet of you Cindy!!! Thank you! i am so glad we met too! You were one of the first people to welcome me when I started blogging and didn't know anyone. That really means a lot to me!!!

Life ticks on said...

Wow THANKS! I love awards. Your right we are sisters on the opposite side of the country haha.

Cindy said...

Marie, I right click on it and save it to me computer and then add it where you want as a picture. I don't know if that's how everybody does it, but that's how I do it :} Hope it works. I'll be checking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...