***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, December 3, 2007

O' Christmas Tree

We put up our tree on Friday night and decorated it Sunday afternoon after church. It's small, but I really like it. We all had fun and it's starting to feel a little more like Christmas. Just getting started.
Noah was really enjoying himself.
Dad's helping from from the couch.....
Our little tree. We even have presents under it already.

5 Comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I love it. We have no presents yet! I need to get on the ball. Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours! Your children are adorable.

Phae-Jae said...

Oh, I LUV it! Yeah, it's Christmas!

Laurie said...

I am so happy that you found room to put up a tree and that it is helping with your Christmas spirit!! It looks great and it looks like your children had a great time.

Katy said...

Your tree looks really cute! So glad you guys had such a nice time! :)

Unknown said...

Having the Christmas tree up does make it feel more like Christmas. We usually end up putting ours up the week before Christmas...no reason, it just happens that way and it's looking like that's going to happen again this year. I can't imagine not having a tree for Christmas, but I know what you mean about not having space for one! Your tree looks great and I love how it's near your pictures of the Savior. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...