***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Tag......

This tag is from Marie. I actually did this tag last year, too, but it's fun so I thought I'd do it again (maybe my answers have changed, who knows?) If you'd like to answer this tag on your own blog, feel free and leave me a comment so I can go and read yours, too.
Candy Cane 2
1)egg nog or hot chocolate? that would be a big neither. I don't like either one....at all
2)Do you wrap your presents or not? There's ususaly a big present for each kid that isn't wrapped, but all the others are.
3)Colored lights or white? I like both, but I'd probably lean toward colored
4)Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, I think it's fun
5)When do you put up your decorations? Whenever I feel like doing it
6)What is your favorite holiday dish? I love the ham and pumpkin pie
7)Favorite memory as a child? All my sisters and brothers sleeping in the same room on Christmas Eve and having my grandmother there
8)When and how did you learn about Santa? around 8 years old, I don't remember how
9)Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, the kids get to open one present on Christmas eve, it's always pajamas and they usually match
10)How do you decorate your tree? Lots of homemade ornaments, garland, sometimes tinsel
11)Snow...love it or dread it? I do like snow, (I could do without the cold that comes along with it, though) It really makes Christmas, Christmas. I'm the same as Marie, I haven't had a white Christmas for a very long time, but this year it just might be white. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
12)Can you ice skate? I did when I was a kid, but that was a very long time ago
13)Do you remember your favorite gift? there isn't one that sticks out for me
14) What is the most important part of the holidays? Christ, Family, Love
15) Favorite holiday dessert? Divinity
16) Favorite tradition? We always decorate cookies together as a family. Chad and I started doing it before we even had kids. We get really creative and it's lots of fun. The kids pick out there favorite and save them for Santa and we give most of the ones left to friends.




4 Comments:

Laurie said...

This was fun. Thanks for sharing. I think the decorating cookies tradition sounds like fun. Maybe we'll try it this year. I love traditions at Christmas time!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I did this tag on my blog. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing it!

Jazevox said...

i like this tag, great topic this holiday, ill be answering this in my blog as well

blog hopping and found yours :-)

Jazevox said...

hi, i grabbed this tag...and posted it at:

http://honestlyfresh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...