***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WHAT???

Turkey McKaylie came home from school yesterday with a book that her whole class had written. There was a small paragraph from each student that stated what they were thankful for. McKaylie's was very sweet but the line that got me the most was, "I am thankful for my food, when my mom gives it to me"...............................

Yes, yes, I admit, I withhold food from my children!!! That way it lasts longer! NOT!!!!!





1 Comment:

Laurie said...

That is a very cute little turkey! Kids are so funny! And way to honest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...