***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, November 2, 2007

Visitors!!!!!!

Granny Hello, I haven't forgotten my blog, yet! My parents flew out to visit us! It was rather unexpected, but we're really happy that they're here. They flew in on Tuesday and will leave in about 11 days. The kids are so excited to have them here. Noah even gave them hugs and kisses at the airport! We don't get to see them nearly as often as we'd like to!---So, I'll try to keep up on my blog, but I'm not making any promises!

Grandma Loves YouGrandpa Loves You



2 Comments:

Katy said...

oh...i will miss ya..but i hope you have a fantastic visit with them! :)

Laurie said...

I hope that you have a wonderful visit! I'm glad that they surprised you and that you get to spend some time with them. Enjoy!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...