***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

They were here, but now they're gone..............

Hey, I'm back! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, with so much going on. I'll try to fill you in on everything!



My parents left bright and early Saturday morning. Their flight left at 6AM and, of course, they needed to be there early, so we had to get up at 3:30AM! We were hoping that when we came back the kids would still be in bed, but no luck! They were all up but Myshel. We went back to bed anyway and managed to get a couple more hours of sleep.



The house was very quiet all weekend. It always is when company leaves. I guess that's the bitter-sweet part of having family come to visit. You have to say good-bye again!



We had such a good time with them. We didn't get to do half the things that we would have liked to do, but we so enjoyed just having them here. I love seeing my kids with their grandparents. They are just so happy and excited and want to tell them everything and I loved having my parents here to visit with and try and share everything that I could with them. I wish we were closer to them and could see them more often! I started missing them, before they were even gone!



So, this week is back to normal, if you can call it that. But there are things that have changed with that too, so the "normal", isn't feeling exactly "normal" yet!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...