***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lobstah!

My dad couldn't come to Maine and not have lobster! I think that's half the reason he came to visit! My mom's actually allergic to shellfish, so she had fish instead. Here are the victims, awaiting their fate!

Proof that my parents were really at my house!


Noah was brave this time and actually picked one up by himself! Nutmeg's just not sure what to make of these weird little creatures that were crawling around on the floor!

We forgot to take pictures of them after we cooked them. I guess we were just in too big of hurry to eat them! They were yummy!

1 Comment:

Katy said...

oh my goodness....LOL i have NEVER touched a lobster! Noah was super brave! It would have freaked me out! LOL i have never tried lobster either..but i am so glad you guys enjoyed it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...