***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, November 2, 2007

Life is Funny.......

PilotWhen we were at the airport to pick up my parents, I ran into a lady I knew from church. We were there to pick up my parents and she was there to send her grown daughter back home. The funny part is-- my parents had just left Highlands Ranch, Colorado (where my brother lives) and flew out of Denver to Portland, Maine. Her daughter was leaving Portland, Maine and flying to the Denver airport, because she lives in Highlands Ranch, Colorado! It's a small world isn't it!





3 Comments:

Katy said...

oh gosh...that IS really funny!!! :)

Unknown said...

The world is small. Almost every time I travel I run into someone I know from home. I be on the other side of the US and run into someone I know.

Maine Mom said...

It IS a small world!

Have fun with your parents. That is exciting that they are visiting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...