***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Bunny Revenge!



Myshel loves Happy Bunny---if you don't know what that is, it's this cute little bunny who says very snide, sarcastic things--typical teenager things. (Some are rude, some are very rude and Myshel knows those are off limits to her!) But she loves the some-what innocent ones. I have to admit, there are some that make me laugh.A friend gave Myshel about 10 Happy Bunny t-shirts, so that's about all you see her in most of the time. Chad and I have told her that we're tired of seeing them, but that hasn't changed her mind about them.........so, for her birthday, we thought we'd use the Happy Bunny against her. We knew she'd pretend to be offended, but really she'd think it was funny. Here's what we did with her birthday cake............
(In case you can't read it, it says----It's your birthday.............it's cute how you think we care!
We still wanted to wish her Happy Birthday...............
And let her know we love her!

She gave us her most offended look and then laugh and told us we were so mean! I think she loved it!

2 Comments:

Laurie said...

Very Cute! I've never heard of Happy Bunny before! Good job on decorating the cake! It looks great!

Life ticks on said...

I LOVE IT! I think I need to do that for my daughter. She is in love with HB too. I get a bit irritated by him at times. I do however have a few and when she gives me a hard time I flash them at her haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...