***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Boys are easier................I don't think so!

BoyWell, it's happening..........it's actually been coming for awhile now, I've just been in denial. My boy, my sweet, happy, fun loving, peace making, calm, caring boy, is turning into a moody, grumpy, sometimes angry, teenage boy. And he doesn't actually turn 13 for another 3 months! You know I've had so many people tell me how much easier boys are to raise than girls, because girls are so moody, etc. Well, I have have news for all of them! Seriously, Vance was my calmest, most loving, happy kid. I never thought I'd ever have to deal with the teenage attitude stuff with him. Oh boy! was I wrong! Boys are moody. They are temperamental, and they are whiny! So please, don't tell me again how girls are just so much more difficult than boys, because I don't believe it! (I didn't believe it before either, but anyway) Boys are just as frustrating as girls, just in a different way!
Ok, I'm going to go sit on my couch and face reality, now..........................





1 Comment:

Laurie said...

My oldest is 12 and we are seeing alot of attitude lately. I'm not very patient with him. I keep thinking, if boys are this hard, how will I survive my girls. I'm glad to hear that girls are worse, just different. Good luck! I'm right behind you so I'm coming to you for advice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...