***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, October 4, 2007

X stands for Kisses


Noah tends to be such a daddy's boy. Mom's great, but dad's better......so, when he did this, I just ate it up!!!! Lips 2

Noah loves to give kisses. He's very affectionate (but only to the people he feels are worthy) I an lucky enough to be one of the chosen ones that he'll give his kisses to. He actually gives me lots of kisses and hugs. So, when Chad came home the other day and Noah ran and gave him a kiss, I asked him what he was doing giving dad my kisses. He smiled and wiped the kiss off Chad's lips and ran and gave me a kiss! Who wouldn't love that!?!Kisses





2 Comments:

Katy said...

Awww, that was so sweet!!!! <3

Laurie said...

Sorry Dad! but those are the moments that make being the mom worth it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...