***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Such is life...........

Hello everyone. I've missed you. ha ha I'm starting to wonder how I ever had time to blog???? So far this week has been a lot of catching up after last week and a lot of appointments. I'm not sure how they all seemed to fall on the same week, but they did, which means lots of running around and lots of feeling like little is getting done. How can I be so productive one week and so nonproductive the next. Oh well, such is life, I suppose. (tried to post some pictures, but blogger isn't cooperating)

1 Comment:

Katy said...

oh, it is GREAT to see you back Cindy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...