***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, October 12, 2007

Something Had To Give...............

Current Mood - Wiped OutLast week was crazy and this week hasn't been much better and I'm getting a cold that is kicking my butt! It is just wiping me out. So, something had to give so that I could manage everything and it ended up being the computer. Which is why I haven't posted in awhile. I am starting to feel better, for the most part, so hopefully I can catch up on things. I'm ready for the weekend, that's for sure.





6 Comments:

Katy said...

oh, i am so sorry you weren't feeling well! I checked often to see if you had posted! I hope you feel much better so you can enjoy the weekend ahead!!! :)

Unknown said...

Getting on the computer is usually last on my list of things to do when I am busy, busy, so I totally understand. I hope you get over your cold quickly and have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Feel Better
Thanks for visiting www.brendasfiends.com, especially if your not feeling good. As I said I am happy to add you to our blogroll called Brenda's Friends.

Laurie said...

I guess it's going around. I hope you are enjoying your weekend and hopefully you're getting lots of TLC. It's tough on everyone when the mom gets sick. I wish I could do something to help you. Get some rest! (I know it's much easier said than done but I'm still cheering for you!)

Anonymous said...

Try some Echinachia, Vitamin C, and zinc lozenges. They really help break a cold.

Katy said...

hey! i miss reading your posts! i hope you are doing OK!!! Thinking of you! ;)

also..thank you so so so much for your sweet comment on my guestbook! That was sooo nice of you and I really appreciate it!
Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...