***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, October 22, 2007

Projects

I finally got blogger to let me post my pictures. This is the blouse I made for Myshel. It turned out very cute and she does wear it. That's why I stopped sewing for her, because she got too picky and after all my work wouldn't wear what I made.
This is the second church shirt I made for Noah. This one has Lightening McQueen and Mator on it. He has the vest on, too----nice red teeth, huh? ;o)
The back of the vest.
This is the shirt by itself, which is how he wore it to church Sunday. I don't know if he'll every wear the vest. Oh, well............

2 Comments:

Katy said...

oh wow Cindy! You did a fantastic job!!!

Laurie said...

Those shirts turned out great!!! Good Job!!! You do a great job!! I love the little vest. Cute fabric!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...