***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, October 29, 2007

Noah's the Birthday Boy!




Happy Birthday Yesterday was Noah's birthday! He's 5 years old now. I can't hardly believe that! How could my baby be 5 already!?!

He had a great day, filled with presents, cake and ice cream, and carving pumpkins! He asked us Saturday night if he could open one of his presents before we went to church (9AM) We told him that he could, but he'd have to be completely dressed for church, even his shoes. About 6AM he came in asking me to help him put his shirt on! He came back about 10 minutes later with his socks and shoes. I helped him put them on, told him to go wake everyone up and then he could open his presents. Since he was so good about getting dressed we let him open all of them. So, by 6:30 AM he had opened all of his presents and was ready for church! He spent the rest of his morning sitting on my bed playing with them.

Noah is just my super sweet, lover boy! He gives me hugs and kisses all the time and tells me that he loves me. He makes me laugh and brightens my day. He also makes me crazy and pushes his limits. It's exciting to see him grow and learn and change, but he breaks my heart too! He's my baby! Chad told me yesterday morning, that we're too young for our baby to be 5! I agree, but he'll always be my baby, even when he has has babies of his own!

Happy Birthday, Noah! We love you!

Birthday Banner







3 Comments:

Laurie said...

Very cute cake!! He is such a cute boy!!! Our kids grow up way too fast!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! That is one awesome spider cake and cupcakes you had. :-)

Cindy, next fall is going to be an adjustment for you! Enjoy having Noah home while you can. These children of ours DO grow up quickly!

Katy said...

oh...happy birthday to Noah!!!! His cake and cupcakes were REALLY neat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...