***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nature Walk

Sunday was a beautiful day around here and Chad and I decided that after church we should go for a walk with all the family. Myshel wasn't all that interested in coming, but we drug her along with us anyway. I sang "You Are My Sunshine" to her, and after she told me that I scare her, her mood improved. She ended up taking tons of pictures as usual. Vance, McKaylie and Noah found a salamader which made their whole day. They did let it go before we went home (thank goodness) Chad and I just enjoyed the whole experience of being together and having our family together. It's so wonderful how removing all the outside influences of this world and just enjoying what the Lord has made can bring you peace and you can see a little more clearly what is important. None of us wanted to come home. It was a very nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

4 Comments:

Laurie said...

The fall colors are so beautiful. What a perfect day! I love being with my children in the mountains. It is so peaceful!

Your favorite sister said...

I love the pictures!!! My parents are in Maine right now! I miss fall colors! :(

Hey I tagged you on my blog,so you better go and do it! :) I will be waiting!

Katy said...

That is so fantastic Cindy!!! I love being able to enjoy a day like that!!! So glad you guys had a good time! :)

Little Hensley Fam said...

Love the pics! well I am tagging you too... Marie and I know too many of the same people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...