***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It makes no sense!

In the last 13 years that Chad has been in the navy, I've spent a lot, I mean, A LOT, of nights alone. I've never really had a problem sleeping without Chad there. It's not that I wouldn't prefer that he were there, it's just that I was never one of those women who had trouble sleeping when their husbands were gone. I felt very blessed for that since Chad was gone alot. Counting SheepBUT (you knew that had to be coming, right) since our moved here to Maine, I've started having trouble sleeping when he's gone. This makes no sense to me. How can I be perfectly fine sleeping without him for years and then all of a sudden struggle with it. The frustrating part is, he's only gone when he has duty, which is about every 9-10 days, so it's only one night here and there. So, why am I having trouble sleeping with him gone now? I never have liked duty days, but now that I'm sleep deprieved because of them, I like them even less.





1 Comment:

Katy said...

oh no! i'm sorry...i hope you can get back to how you used to be with that!!! I am one of those girls that can't sleep without their honey...although, I take a med at night that makes me super sleepy...so if chris isn't here...i usually can still fall asleep now cuz the med knocks me out anyway!! LOL

What DOES work is tylenol PM. It will help you to fall asleep and isn't habit forming!!! :) They also have generic versions of that!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...