***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm So Impressed..............

I know I've posted about my sister's website before, but it's so great, I'm going to do it again. I'm just so impressed with her and her talents! I just have to spread the word! She has created a website all about teaching your kids to cook. It's got anything and everything you'd want there, for all age groups! It's amazing, just like she is. So, please, go and check it out and try a few things with your kids. I think you'll love and so will your kids and then you can tell your friends! Here's the link:



I've also added the link to my blog in case you want to find it later. She's also working on a website about teaching your kids to sew.

Check that out too!

2 Comments:

Katy said...

Hey! that's great!!! Thanks so much for sharing Cindy!

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Thanks your an awesome sister.
Cindy forgot to mention she has helped me on many a page especially with the www.kids-sewing-projects.com!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...