***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, October 29, 2007

Church Halloween Party

Saturday was our Halloween part at the church. McKaylie was a pink pirate. She insisted that it had to be pink. Actually that costume really fit her, a pirate-a boy thing, mixed in with a little girl-ness! Noah was also a pirate, but only wore about half of his actual costume. He rather that people just gave him candy and he didn't have to dress up for it. Myshel was a type of vampire-princess of darkness thing. Vance, well, I'm not sure that he was really dressed up, for awhile he was a gangsta' vampire pirate. He actaully looked pretty good, but I noticed as the night went on that he was wearing less and less of his costume. Apparently he had the same attitude as Noah! Here they are at home, before we left.
Myshel helping hand out candy in one of the rooms

Noah and being his best pirate-self
McKaylie

The kids had lots of fun, but didn't get much candy (I wasn't complaining) I'm a bah-humbug of Halloween. I'm always glad when it's over!













3 Comments:

Maine Mom said...

I love the pink pirate costume!

Katy said...

Awww...they all look great! hope you guys had a great time! :)

Laurie said...

Your kids look great!! I'm with you on the Halloween scrooge. I'm always glad when it's over because today is the first day of the Christmas Season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...