***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

You Make Me Smile...............

(A little note about my Wordless Wednesday, Noah is in the cage with Nutmeg and that happens a lot at our house. I'm sure she's just wishing he'd get out and leave her alone!)

Now, on to the award..................

I woke up late today, had to rush to get the kids off to school with all their lunches. I have a hundred things I feel like I need to do and another hundred things stressing me out right now. It hasn't been a pleasant morning, until I got online and found this award waiting for me on Laurie's blog. I've been getting to know Laurie through her blog and she is just an awesome, awesome lady. I love reading her blog and she always makes me smile and inspires me to hang in there. So, she definitely deserved to get this award. But, what made my day is that she passed it along to me and that just shows how sweet she is.




Here's what the creator of this award has to say about it-----"The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement...


Please grab your badge and wear it (with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me---thank you!"


I love the idea of that and have also found it to be very true, so I'm excited to pass it along. Here's who I think it should go do and why:
my sister, because I miss her so much and wish she was closer and she absolutely inspires me with everything she does and goes through and pity parties just aren't the same without her!
I love blogging because it has let me reconnect with a friend. I think Joey is so amazing, I always have and I'm sure I always will
I'm also getting to know Katy through her blog. Andy I just love her. She is just so upbeat and positive. She's just wonderful. I love reading her blog, it always makes me feel a little better about life
This is a lady who has 4 kids and is going back to school to get her degree. That's amazing to me and she is also so upbeat. I love it!
Candy hasn't been keeping up with her blog lately (tsk, tsk) but I just love, love , love her. She is easily the most amazing person I know and so inspiring to me. I don't know what I'd do without her!

5 Comments:

Katy said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it!!! :)

Katy said...

Oh my gosh...i just realized MY Name was on your list of people who should receive the award!!! AACK!!! Thank you! I have never recieved an award before!!! Thank you so much!!!! :D

Laurie said...

I m so glad that you posted this on your web page. You are so amazing and I am loving getting to know you through your blog. Thanks for being my friend and I am excited to check out who you passed it on to. Thanks for always making me smile!!!!

Life ticks on said...

Wow! Thanks a bunch. I love this and am very thankful for it. Its funny how you come on these blogs and you never think about who you will meet along the way. Who would have thought I would have found another navy wife who is in almost the same boat just on another coast :P!

Unknown said...

In my opinion, YOU are the amazing one. I learn so much from you. I'm glad we're able to stay in touch through our blogs. It's fun to get a look into your life...what is up with starting school later on Wednesday???...and to see pictures of your family...every time I am amazed at how big your kids are getting!
Thanks for thinking of me, and you definitely make me smile, too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...