***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, September 28, 2007

It's just hangin' around....................

My friend sent me this cute email and I thought I'd answer it on my blog. It was fun, so whoever wants to try it is more than welcome. It'd love to see your answers. You're suppose to answer the questions with pictures...............

1)What is hanging in your living room that you love to look at?

Idaho Falls Temple








2)What's your favorite thing hanging in your bedroom? I made this cross stitch when Chad was gone on his very first deployment, about 12 years ago. It's hung in my bedroom every since. It's just sweet and innocent and Chad used to play baseball, so I like that connection, too.


3)What is hanging in your house that reminds you of a special time?Boy, do we look young!!!


4)What is your favorite picture of your family that hangs in your house?These are pictures of my kids when they were each around a year old. I just love it!


5)What's your favorite thing hanging in your hall?

This actually hangs on the wall up the stairs, but close enough. It's one of my favorite pictures in my house. It's of the Sacred Grove. We've actually been there and it's amazing! The spirit that is there is overwhelming. Truly, sacred ground! (The bottom says, "What happened here changed the world. Let it change your life.)


6)What's your favorite thing hanging in your kitchen?It's almost the only thing hangning in my kitchen.............


7)What's hanging in your house that doesn't really match the decor?This little sailor has been hanging in our house for years now. He doesn't really match anything, but I like him anyway. It came with a little poem:

Navy sailors dressed in blue
Serve and protect, always true.
Brave and fearless they must be
When in the air and on the sea.


8)What's hanging in your house that was a precious gift?This isn't hanging, but was definitely a precious gift.
9)What's hanging in your house that you made?

My sister actually made the house part for me a long time ago and then I repainted it and added the hanging word part. So, except for cutting out the wood, I made it.


10)What's the goofiest thing hanging in your house?

Well, they hang around my house.............

3 Comments:

Katy said...

LOL~those are cute :)

Unknown said...

What a fun post! You have a lot of nice pictures and things in your home...even your kids. :-)

Laurie said...

I want to come to your house and just look at all your cute things! I want to do this on my blog but I don't have enough things hanging on my walls yet. You've got me thinking. One of these days you'll see this on my blog too. I really liked getting to know you through the things on your walls. What's that saying...If Walls Could Talk...Great post!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...