***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Have No Idea.............Post #2

Last night Chad and I ran to the store together. While we were talking I told him about Noah saying "I told you so". He laughed and said that was pretty funny. But as we talked I realized something.................So, I asked Chad, "where do you think Myshel got that phrase, anyway?" His answer, "I have no idea". He caught himself saying it. We both laughed and I said, "I think I have an idea!"


I wonder what other things my kids are picking up from us that we don't even realize. Scary!

2 Comments:

Katy said...

LOL....that cracks me up!! Too funny!

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog! I think your blog looks great as well! If you ever want help trying to change it up...let me know, i would be glad to try and help if i can! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

Laurie said...

Funny! My kids do these annoying little things that drive me crazy. I try to figure out where they learned it from and I am very humbled to realize that I am the source. I believe that Heavenly Father made me a mother to make me a better person. I hope my kids turn out okay in spite of me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...