***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I Have No Idea.............

The other morning as we were waiting for McKaylie's bus Noah was going through the pockets of his jacket. He hadn't worn it since last spring. He found some torn up papers and I asked him what it was. His answer was, "I have no idea". That was the first time I'd ever heard him say that and it was just so cute, but I wondered where he'd heard it, since I don't say that. Talking with him over the next couple of days, I heard him say it several more times.

When Myshel came home from school yesterday, I asked her if she knew where he'd heard it. Without even thinking she answered, "I have no idea".

3 Comments:

Maine Mom said...

Too funny!

Laurie said...

I love the look of your blog! It's so beautiful. Good Job!!!

Katy said...

oh my gosh...too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...