***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Home is Where the Navy Sends Us.................



We've been here in Maine for 3 months now. I decided it was time to add NAS Brunswick to my sign. I should only have to add one more tour to this sign, but you never know what will happen down the road. For now, here's the updated "Home is where the Navy sends us..............." sign.(If you click on it you should be able to read it better)

4 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I have wanted a sign like that! Where did you get yours?!

Cindy said...

I made it! :)

Laurie said...

Wow! It looks great! You have so many talents. I love the sign. What a great way to remember all the places you have called home.

Your favorite sister said...

So you are going to make me one right?! I will be expecting one in the mail soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...