***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello...........

I bet you're all thinking that I just dropped off the face of the earth, but not to worry, I'm still around. This move has been a little crazy and getting our internet hooked back up even crazier (I'll explain another time) I don't have time for much right now, but at least you know I will be updating soon. :)

2 Comments:

Laurie said...

It's great to see that you survived your move. I hope that things settle down soon for you. Moving is always a HUGE event and then trying to start kids in school at the same time...Wow! I've been thinking about you and hoping for the best.

Life ticks on said...

Glad your back in the world of the internet and safe and sound at your newest destination...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...