***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, June 4, 2007

Fevers, fevers, and more fevers.........................

When I took Noah to the doctor on Tuesday about his fever, I asked if he was contagious. I was told that he was no more contagious than any other kid with a cold.
Friday night Myshel started running a fever,
Saturday morning, McKaylie started running a fever,
Saturday afternoon, Vance started running a fever,
Their symptoms have all incluced the fever, which lasts 48 hours, headaches, and bad sore throat, Noah's exact symptoms. Apparently he was a little more contagious than the doctor thought. As long as I don't get, we're good!

1 Comment:

dawnae said...

ooooo I am so hoping you don't get it....moms don't have time to be sick do they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...