***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Virginia Beach

We couldn't go down to the boardwalk without going on the beach!
Myshel was the camera lady most of the time that we were on the beach. So now we have 800 pictures of the waves! She's worse than I am when it comes to taking lots of pictures. At least I have a lot to choose from!
My kids thought they were going to die because I wouldn't let them get in the water! It was really cold ( I waded in it) and we didn't have anything for them to change into either. We walked along the shore for awhile, though, and I think everyone ended up with the edge of their pants/shorts wet!
We had a good day, despite how it ended! (see the next post)

2 Comments:

Janae said...

The pictures here are great! Your daughter did a really good job. The beach looks really wonderful, I don't blame the kids for feeling sad they couldn't get in it.

dawnae said...

beautiful pictures! Makes me wish I was there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...