***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pup-cakes

I did decorate these cup cakes and thank you for the nice compliments. I was really pleased with how they turned out for McKaylie's birthday. I was a little worried for awhile there. McKaylie loved them and that's all that mattered in the end.We decorated 30 in all. Chad helped me a lot, too.
This one is Chad's. I had to keep a close eye on him, the puppies were starting to get a little silly!

2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Wow, I love these, too.

Your favorite sister said...

You did a very good job. I am way impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...