***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Overheard................

I was in the store shopping and noticed a young mom ahead of me in line. She had two small children and was obviously exasperated with them. The did look like a handful. I watched her several attempts to distract them with no success. Apparently as a last ditch effort, she said to them, "I'll give you until the count of zero and then I put everything back and we leave". I had to keep from laughing and unfortunatly for her, even that didn't work!

1 Comment:

dawnae said...

oh how I feel for her...I know just what she feels like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...