***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, May 11, 2007

A Little Hoola-Hoopin' Hokie Pokie



Every spring, Mckaylie's school puts on a PE program. Each grade performs a little routine to music that they learned in PE class. They're always so fun to watch and it's always outside, which adds to the fun, too. The first graders were doing the hoola-hoopin' hokie pokie! It was fun. I didn't know Mckaylie was so good at hoola hoopin'. I think she was keeping it a secret to surprise me! She did great!

3 Comments:

dawnae said...

love the slide show....very cute! That was fun to see her doing her school hula hoop. I loved the hula hoop when i was young! I think if I did it now I would throw out my back!

Janae said...

I love, love, still love the hula hoop! She looks like she had great fun!

dawnae said...

by the by....glad to see Chad is back in!!! and how is the moving stuff going...hope you aren't too swamped and going crazy!!! I guess if you stop posting for a while we can worry, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...