***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, May 25, 2007

Busch Gardens


I really didn't get as many pictures as I really wanted, but these are fun. Noah went on the Escape from Pompeii ride. He was actually about 1/2 inch short, but they let him go anyway. In the picture I have of it, you can see Vance, Myshel and McKaylie standing at the gate watching the ride. They came back completely soaked! it was a fun day. I wish I would have taken more pictures!

1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Pompeii was our favorite ride. But we are wimps so we can't take all of the roller coasters! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...