***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What started bad ended up worse.............

First of all, the van: total estimate $3200 and some change. Well, gee, that's only $1000 more than I was orginially agonizing over. My kids don't need to eat anyway, right?

That was the first blow of the day, the second came later when Chad got home from work. He brought bad news, which, I'm sorry I'm not going to get into right now. I'm sure the details will come later, but not right now. But it was not good, it was something that could end up changing everything we had planned for. (he is not sick or anything like that, he's not getting kicked out of the navy, so don't jump to any of those conclusions, ok, ) It was not something that we want or even considered. We've found it hard to think of anything positive about it at all and it's completely out of our hands. We have no definite answers right now (which is a big reason I'm not going into details) and we're not sure when we're going to get those answers either. I'm sorry to be so vague, but I wanted to put it in here because it was a huge, huge part of my already frustrating day. So, as bad as the news about the van was, the "news" from Chad was far worse. We spent the rest of the day rather numb and very frustrated and we couldn't do anything about it. I hate that. It's such a helpless feeling.

2 Comments:

Life ticks on said...

I dont know your trouble... or maybe I do. I have been in similar places being a Navy wife too. All I can say is pray and keep it in your prayers. If your hubby is E7 or above I can probably make a very good guess as to what your talking about. I hope it gets better and if you need to talk about leave me a message on my board.

dawnae said...

I sure hope that everything works out...keep us posted...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...