***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is all of them.............

Ok, I'm really on the ball, today, so here are the pictures of all the quilts. I let the kids choose their own material and Myshel and Vance decided the design of theirs. I think they all turned pretty nice. It's kind of amazing to see them and know that I did that!
This is Noah's









This is Vance's










This is Myshel's













This is McKaylie's
(I don't have a picture of the back of hers, but it's just white)























1 Comment:

Phae-Jae said...

Those are pricless. I really need to learn to quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...