***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, April 16, 2007

Mary Engelbreit Monday

I love Mary Engelbreit's artwork. The other day in the Dollar Tree I was lucky enough to find a weekly planner full of her work. A picture for each week of the year. Can you believe it, for $1!!!! So, I've decided that I'll start each week with one of her pictures and the saying that is with it. I'm calling it Mary Engelbreit Monday. (I thought this was a great one to start with considering it's been cloudy here for days and we're not suppose to see much sun until the end of the week!)








A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.


***William Arthur Ward




4 Comments:

dawnae said...

so cute! KEEP EM COMING!

Unknown said...

I love this because I also love Mary Engelbreit's work! It looks to be cloudy here as well...but I'll have to focus on a sunny disposition instead :-)

Janae said...

Well, this is perfect for my morning! It is crazy weather here going on right now! I too love, love Mary Engelbreit. My little girls room was done in all Mary Engelbreit. I just love the colorful happy artwork...it just says be happy!

Phae-Jae said...

I have loved ME for years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...