***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Frustrated and Venting................................

I just needed to vent a little tonight, and it will have to come out a little vague, so, I apologize in advance, but here goes.....................

I've been trying for weeks to get something done. We have a deadline. It's something that is very important to me and my family. I have to rely on other people to help me get it done and all I seem to get is the run around. I'm frustrated, I'm hurt, and a little angry. I know other people don't seem to have any trouble getting it done when they need it, but for some reason, I do, my family does. If ever I felt like I wasn't quite as important as some other people, it would be now and that makes me angry, too. Now, I don't know if I'm intentionaly getting the run around, maybe I'm not, but after 3 weeks, it definitely feels like it. I still don't know if it will get done by our deadline, I'm having my doubts. It won't be the end of the world is we miss the deadline, but if we do miss it, it will be because other people have not done their part. I guess what bothers me the most, is this is something that's really important to me and to my family. It's not a trivial, everyday thing, but it's being treated like it's no big deal. I'm sure that to them, it is no big deal, but I think, surely, that they must know how much it means to us. That's so upsetting to me, in fact, I don't think I've ever been this frustrated and hurt in this particulary setting, than I am right now. I'm sure that everything will work out and be fine in the end, I'm sure of it. It will have to be.

2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I think I know what you are talking about and I am sorry. "They" seem to be on their own schedule sometimes. I hope it works out for you!

Unknown said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I hope it all works out :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...