***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

5 Senses Saturday


Marie started 5 Senses Saturday, so here goes...............



Sight:
  • Myshel, whom I hadn't seen since 6:30 Friday morning
  • Power Rangers cartoon (I didn't know they were still around)
  • a messy house
  • all my children quietly watching a movie together
  • the first daffodil in my flower bed

Sounds:

  • my children playing at 6AM
  • the dog barking to come inside
  • "what's for dinner" (about 100 times)
  • "I love you, mommy" from Noah
  • "I missed you" from Myshel

Smells:

  • Cheese pizza baking
  • Freshly shampooed kids hair (I love that smell)
  • Chad's colonge that Noah put on to smell good
  • Lysol
  • Ammonia (cleaning the bathrooms)

Taste:

  • Sugar cookie that we made Friday night
  • Cheese pizza
  • toothpaste
  • mountain dew
  • carrots

Touch:

  • My 4 year old's fevered forehead
  • Fleece blanket that we were snuggling under
  • bumpy steering wheel cover in Chad's Blazer
  • heat coming from the oven
  • Myshel's soft cheek when she gave me a hug after she got home

I'd love to hear about your 5 Senses Saturday, too!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

This is neat!
I hope all those tastes weren't at the same time :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...