***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'...........

I used to be so good about writing on my blog everyday and since Chad's come back and the holidays, I just can't seem to get back into my "groove". In fact, I just can't seem to get back into any sense of a routine since then. I seem to be busy, busy, busy, but I'm not sure that I'm accomplishing much, most of the time. Time just seems to be getting away from me and it's frustrating. I'm hoping that I'll be able to at least make peace with "time" and we'll learn to get along again............

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...