***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Little Blonde Moment................

I ordered prints of all my digital pictures that I have on the computer and once I got them, I saved them to my flashdrive and then deleted them off the computer. That way, I still have them, but they aren't taking up so much space on the computer (especially since my camera automatically saves them to two places and there was 2500+) and I also know for sure what pictures I've ordered and which ones I haven't. After doing all that, I left the computer room and went and did some other things around the house. I came back to the computer room to put some things away and glanced at the computer. It seemed strange, not quite right and then I realized that the screensaver wasn't on. I thought that seemed weird because I knew I hadn't changed it. I glanced over again and noticed there was a line of words that kept coming up every so often. I was thinking how odd this was until I read the words on the screen. It said "There are no images found in <my pictures> folder" uhhhhh, duh! My screensaver was set as a slide show of my pictures that I had saved on the computer and since I deleted them all, there was nothing for the screensaver. I changed the screensaver and thought about what an airhead I can be............

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

It's great to hear from you again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...