***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, it's my birthday today. So far I've done dishes, laundry, picked up the house and am babysitting............sounds like a celebration to me! Actually, one of my wonderful friends had a birthday get together for me last night. It was fun and there was several families there. We ate good food, the cake and ice cream was great, we visited, and laughed A LOT! It was a good time! This is a card from Marie, love ya!

My cake was beautiful except for the candles! NOT FUNNY! They said they were the only ones they had, so why couldn't they have put 16 instead????
All the kids seem to disappear after we ate dinner, but suddenly reappeared out of nowhere when they brought the cake out!
I had to Marie, I just had to!
It was a very full house, which means lots of fun!

Lots of laughs..................
And if you stuck around long enough there were even videos!
Yum Yum (that's me by the way, in the front with the curly hair, I don't think there are any pictures of the "birthday girl" because she was also the camera person!)
The kids tables
Thanks everybody for coming and wishing me happy birthday!



1 Comment:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Happy Birthday, glad you had a good party to celebrate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...