***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Greatest Show on Earth


During one of the few hours that I was feeling good last week, we went out to play. Friday night, we went to see Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus. It was so much fun. We told the kids that we were going to take them to the circus and they didn't seem all that thrilled. I think they had some rinky dink circus in mind, especially Myshel and Vance. This was no rinky dink circus, though. It was a show! It was a great show! I think they all loved it and had a good time. I know Chad and I did. The sway poles freaked Myshel out a little, the high stuff scared Noah a little, but they still loved it. My pictures all turned out dark and some aren't so clear, but you get the idea.
The boy flipping up to the top was all of about 10 years old, maybe..........

The clowns were lots of fun, too. This was their "Bello-bration". Bello the Clown was awesome and funny and we all loved that part, too. There was usually so much going on that you couldn't watch everything. We also had great seats. We were only about 4 rows off the floor!
This was probably my favorite picture of the night! The elephants were cool and they were in a lot of the show.
If you get the chance, GO, because
Everybody loves a circus!!!





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are all feeling well now.
What a fun circus you went to! We have a circus coming to town at the end of April and I'm debating whether or not to go, and who to take if we do go. HMMMM...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...